Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions to proceed with the sign up process.
HRM Membership Terms and Conditions
1. Memberships are for a minimum of 12 months and monthly payments are deducted electronically and automatically from your credit card or debit card on file. These monthly charges take place every month on the same date the membership form was filled out and approved.
2. At HRM Membership we charge a nominal fee to our members on the condition that the member will commit to being a member for a minimum of 12 months. In the event that a member does not pay the membership fee during the initial 12-month period, then the member is responsible for paying the full amount of the services that have been rendered.
3. After the first 12-month period, the Member will automatically be enrolled for another 12-month period, meaning that the automatic monthly deductions will continue, unless the member requests to be on a month-to-month basis. This request must be done in writing via email, or text. Once the request is approved, then the month-to-month kicks in. Should the Member want to cancel, he/she must do so in writing by giving us a 30-day notice, advising us that he/she no longer wants to continue using our Membership Services.
4. “You pay for the parts, we take care of the labor.” Materials are NOT included in any of our Membership options. The Member must pay for the parts and Home Repairs Membership (HRM) will take care of the labor. In most cases, the labor takes between 20 minutes to 120 minutes.
5. You may request a FREE quote for a bigger project. We will be happy to send out an estimator to provide you the free quote.
6. As long as you are a good standing member, you may use our services as many times as you need to throughout the year.
7. In the event that the service call would take over 2 hours, there may be an additional, but nominal charge. However, the Member will know before hand and not be surprised with an unexpected invoice. As soon as the Member contacts HRM to request the service, the Member will know if there will be any additional charges. In most cases there are no additional charges.
8. The services provided by HRM include: plumbing, electrical work, handyman work, painting, carpet installation, drywall repairs and installation, HVAC repairs and installation or repairs of appliances.
9. Home Repairs Membership (HRM) is not responsible for any appliances that have been purchased before 2012 (any unit that’s 10 years old). In other words, we will fix it, but we cannot replace a unit that’s more than 10 years old because of the wear and tear of the unit.
10. Whenever members make an appointment for a repair or replacement, please allow a 2-hour window for our technician to arrive. For example, If you make an appointment for given day at 4:00pm, our technician may show up between 4:00pm and 6:00pm. We require this 2-hour window in case the technician is coming from another job that may have taken a little longer than usual.
11. There shall be a $25 fee for credit card payments that are denied.
12. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone any booking, due to illness and/or transportation problems.
13. When booking an appointment for a repair or replacement, it is the responsibility of the member to have the part(s) at the property for the installation/replacement of the unit in question. If the installer arrives and the part is not at the property, then there shall be a $35 fee. To avoid these type of issues we recommend that you call us (via Facetime or Zoom) to make sure all the necessary parts are at the property before the job takes place.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change.