HRM Membership Terms and Conditions
1. Memberships are for a minimum of 12 months and monthly payments are deducted electronically and automatically from your credit card or debit card on file. These monthly charges take place every month on the same date the membership form was filled out and approved.
2. After the first 12-month period, the Member will automatically be enrolled for another 12-month period, meaning that the automatic monthly deductions will continue, unless the member requests to be on a month-to-month basis. This request must be done in writing via email, or text. Once the request is approved, then the month-to-month kicks in. Should the Member want to cancel, he/she must do so in writing by giving us a 30-day notice, advising us that he/she no longer wants to continue using our Membership Services.
3. "You pay for the parts, we take care of the labor." Materials are NOT included in any of our Membership options. The Member must pay for the parts and Home Repairs Membership (HRM) will take care of the labor. In most cases, the labor takes between 20 minutes to 120 minutes.
4. You may request a FREE quote for a bigger project. We will be happy to send out an estimator to provide you the free quote.
5. In the event that the service call would take over 2 hours, there may be an additional, but nominal charge. However, the Member will know before hand and not be surprised with an unexpected invoice. As soon as the Member contacts HRM to request the service, the Member will know if there will be any additional charges. In most cases there are no additional charges.
6. The services provided by HRM include: plumbing, electrical work, handyman work, painting, carpet installation, drywall repairs and installation, HVAC repairs and installation or repairs of appliances.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change.